Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Listing Update

As I announced last week, we listed our house for sale. We started off with a bang. We had 6 showings in the first three days (one couple coming back for seconds) and those showings followed with two offers. We are getting interesting feedback and I am BEYOND stressed. I am not a person that handles stress well so this is rough. Brian keeps telling me, "we are only 4 days in", buck up. 

Some of the feedback we are getting is:
-Cute kitchen
-Love the island
-Cute dog?? (obvious but not really helpful:)
-Master is too small
-Living room is too small (we had this issue when we looked but ended up loving the cozy feel of it)
-Clean
-Well maintained

I will tell you I was much happier on the buying end of the deal and I can not wait until this is over. Lets hope that we can make one of these offers work and we'll be on our way to buying in the Hamp! 


No comments:

Post a Comment